Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionMaytag 30" freestanding electric range with True Convection and power reheat. This range also features Aqualift® self-clean, oven light, 5 elements and 6.4 cu.ft. oven capacity.
TRUE CONVECTION WITH FAN & THIRD ELEMENT
True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for more consistent roasting and baking.
AUTO CONVECT CONVERSION
Auto Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
MAX CAPACITY RACK
This lower oven rack is recessed to provide maximum cooking capacity, making it perfect for large items and holiday meals.
POWER™ ELEMENT 10"
The 10-inch Power™ Element allows for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
AQUALIFT® SELF-CLEANING TECHNOLOGY
Clean the toughest baked-on foods from your oven in under an hour with the odor-free, low-heat cleaning of AquaLift® self-cleaning technology.
When you need the power to transform everyday food into a tasty family meal, Power Preheat gets the oven preheated in just 8 minutes. Just dial in the degrees and let the convection element and bake and broil elements turn up the heat for a fast preheating. With Power Vents moving air throughout the oven, you can count on Power Preheat for less waiting and more eating.
• Center Rear Element: 100W
• Left Front Element: 3000W/1400W
• Left Rear Element: 1200W
• Right Front Element: 3200W
• Right Rear Element: 1200W
• Center Rear Element: 6"
• Left Front Element: 12"/6"
• Left Rear Element: 6"
• Right Front Element: 10"
• Right Rear Element: 6"
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.4 cu. ft.|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
• Power Preheat
• Power™ element
• AquaLift® Self Clean
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• Convection functions: bake, broil, convection conversion, roast
• True convection with fan & third element
• Auto convect conversion
• Max capacity rack
• 12"/6" dual-choice™ element
• 3 oven racks
• Selections: Audible signal, control lock, cook time indicator, delay start, rapid preheat, sabbath mode, timer, warm hold
|Information||AquaLift® self-clean technology|
• 240 Volts
• 60 Hertz
• 40 Amps
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Net||170 lb(s) / 77.11 kg|
• First year limited warranty (parts and labor)
• Second through tenth year limited warranty (certain component parts only - labor not included)
|Width||29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm|
|Height||47.87 inch(es) / 121.6 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||25.44 inch(es) / 64.61 cm|
|Depth (Including Handles)||27.75 inch(es) / 70.49 cm|
• Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees: 47 13/16"
• For more information please refer to dimension guide