Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionDCS by Fisher and Paykel 30" dual fuel range with 5 burners. Featuring unique, patented Dual Flow Burners™ that let you fire up a fierce heat in an instant — and just as quickly turn it down to a precise full surface simmer with the gentlest of flames. Cooktop burner powers reach up to an extraordinary 19,000 BTU with total surface output reaching up to 72,000 BTU.
Sealed Dual Flow Burners™ unique to DCS appliances, put you in control. The burner boils fast, yet you can also gently simmer on any burner at 140°F.
From the highest to the lowest temperature settings you get precise control with the halo-illuminated cooktop dials. DCS Range ovens have electronic oven control for precise and consistent oven temperatures delivering superior performance.
The DCS Dual Fuel Range broiler provides an even heat that covers a very large surface area — perfect for browning a fully loaded oven tray.
EASY TO CLEAN
A continuous sealed cooktop surface coupled with a commercial-style stainless steel finish allow easy cleaning.
INFORMATION AT A GLANCE
Two powerful incandescent lights brightly illuminate the inside of the oven. All control knobs have an illuminated halo system so you can see what’s happening at a glance.
DCS Gas Range ovens have generous capacity, large enough for a family feast. The full extension telescopic racking system gives you smooth and easy access to the oven, which is large enough to hold full size baking sheets or a 20lb turkey. The cooktops unique grate design and high powered burners puts the flame where you need it and lets you boil faster or simmer gently anywhere on the cooktop.
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
• Power back left: 11,500 BTU
• Power back right: 11,500 BTU
• Power center: 19,000 BTU
• Power front left: 15,000 BTU
• Power front right: 15,000 BTU
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.0 cu. ft.|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
• Convection Bake
• Convection Broil
• True Convection
|Technologies||Dual Flow Burners™|
|Digital Temperature Control||No|
• Bake: 3500W
• Broil: 4000W
• Total cooktop power: 72000BTU
• True convection oven: 2500W
• Dishwasher proof trivets
• 3 x Full extention telescopic racks
• LED Halo control dials
• Simmer on all burners 140°F
• Recommended hood VS30 / ES30 -30" Pro / Traditional Hood
• Square handle AH-R30
|Included||Flat vent trim|
• 120 - 240 V
• 60 Hz
• 30 A
|Warranty||Limited 2 Years parts and labor|
|Width||29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm|
|Height||35.75 inch(es) / 90.81 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||29.13 inch(es) / 73.98 cm|
• Overall height of range (from floor to cooktop, excluding pan supports and vent trim): max 36 3/4’’
• Depth from rear of chassis to cabinetry face - projecting control panel: 25 1/8”
• Depth from rear of chassis to cabinetry face - flush control panel: 27 11/16”
• Height from top of countertop to top of pan supports: 1 9/16”
• Height from top of countertop to top of- vent trim (if fitted) 1 3/4”- angled vent trim (if fitted) 3 1/2”
• Height from top of countertop to bottom of chassis: 35 1/4”
• Adjustable feet height min 1/2’’ (13) max 1 1/2’’
• Depth of open door to front control panel: 19 1/8”